Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, I need help!!!

Article about: Who can be the manufacturer? No markered...

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, I need help!!!

Who can be the manufacturer?

No markered...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, I need help!!!   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, I need help!!!  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, I need help!!!  
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-10-2018 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, I need help!!!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Beerneer. Not my area but I'm sure someone will be around shortly.

The nice quality photos should help our members provide an answer if possible.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Without a maker mark it is more or less impossible to id the maker since only a few, of the total around 80 known makers, had some unique design features.

And regrettably I cannot see any of them in this cross.

/Jonas

Thanks for the information!
    One more question. Real or fake?

Looks absolutely fine to me. Have spent forever looking at these crosses on various sites, but have never gotten around to buying one. This is one I'd be comfortable spending my money on.

Regards, B.B.

Cross is original without a doubt of course, but telling who is maker is really hard, althogh this cross has some distinctive features like numbers 9 which are quite different then on majority others kvk2, especially the first one. Thing is that its pretty annoying to check all of them from all makers, so for me its enough the fact that cross is genuine, but I know that it could be interesting to find out who is actually the maker.
    Best regards,
    Franko

I'm glad the original is the cross!