Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern ( Petz & Lorenz )

Article about: Hello Kriegsverdienstkreuz Collectors ... In my first post I would like to show you my latest find in the field of Kriegsverdienstkreuze. It is undoubtedly the Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern ( Petz & Lorenz )

Hello Kriegsverdienstkreuz Collectors ...

In my first post I would like to show you my latest find in the field of Kriegsverdienstkreuze. It is undoubtedly the Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern produced by Petz & Lorenz. The front design is exactly the same as the 1.Klasse mit Schwertern from P & L. It should be noted that the design of the 1.Klasse (ohne Schwerter) is another.

The pictures also show the back, where especially the number design is interesting. This can not be found at any other manufacturer.

...Best regards
    Michael

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern ( Petz & Lorenz )Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern ( Petz & Lorenz )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern ( Petz & Lorenz )
    P
    Many

BMB
    ?

Hey Michael!
    Very nice cross, good to know that their KVK1 crosses without sword does not have the same design as the ones with swords.

Welcome to this forum.

Best regards
    Martin

Nice! ...did it come with ribbon?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes, I got it with ribbon. The ribbon is not red, rather dark orange. If I bring this in conjunction with the packaging bags from the manufacturer, the small bag for the War Merit Merit Cross should be 2nd class (without swords) and the large bag for the War Merit Cross 2nd class with swords.

That is indeed an interesting cross, the "1939" design is unusual and I also cannot find another manufacturer with same design.

/Jonas