Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui

Article about: I could not resist because I do not have one in my collection. Not the most high end cased medal combo but one I have not seen often. Enjoy!

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui

I could not resist because I do not have one in my collection. Not the most high end cased medal combo but one I have not seen often. Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui
    P
    Many

Nice under-rated awards these crosses. Still very
    affordable - I passed on two of these ( without
    swords ) at a show a couple of years ago
    selling for $20 each.

I do not believe that this one belongs with
    that box though.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice,
    If this medal belongs in this case, it should be LDO marked on the ring. Also, I believe the case should have an allowance to fit the ring. Normally, I believe these came in an envelope with ribbon.
    I do agree with Steve, very under-rated award.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

So much nicer than the zinc versions which never keep their finish
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Steve,
    Thanks for your response. I know these crosses are everywhere but it was the LDO case with cross combo that I was after. These have been seen like this before and discussed here on the forum. I'm sure an owner of one will chime in at some point. I know the ring does not sit neatly into the case but who knows for sure what award belonged in these cases. I'm sure the salesmen married many different awards with LDO cases. I have seen eK2 spange in several different case styles for instances. It's funny I bought it more for the box than anything else

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice,
    If this medal belongs in this case, it should be LDO marked on the ring. Also, I believe the case should have an allowance to fit the ring. Normally, I believe these came in an envelope with ribbon.
    I do agree with Steve, very under-rated award.
    Ralph.
    Hello Ralph,
    You are right these mostly did come in envelopes. I have only seen a few in these types of boxes. Seems like the KVK does not fit perfectly in any of the examples I've seen on this and other forums. If not belonging to KVK 2 I wonder to what decoration? I would like to know either way...bit of a mystery.

Is the ring LDO marked?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice set , here is my empty box. Now looking for an LDO marked KVK without Swords to match the box.

The only such I have seen was an L/11 marked one.

/Jonas

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd Klasse mit Etui

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Very nice set , here is my empty box. Now looking for an LDO marked KVK without Swords to match the box.

The only such I have seen was an L/11 marked one.

/Jonas
    Thank you for posting that Jonas!
    Ralph.

?

Great to see your example Jonas! To answer your question Ralph, my KVK is unfortunately not marked and I agree L/11 W. Deumer is the only one I've seen as well.
    Thanks for sharing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast