Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit schwertern, L/52, 900 Silver

Article about: I have tracked this down. If I can secure it, it would be my ultimate KVK1. It looks genuine enough to me but it always pays to get opinions...

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    That is highly overpriced and overpaid. None kvk1 should not be even close to that amount.

Best regards,
    Franko
    I feel the same way about a Juncker NS PAB, I just can't see the reason for 600-700 euro for one of these.
    Philippe himself told me that he should never have called them the "mother of all PAB's" when he wrote the book. Since then, the prices are not in relation to the rarity.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit schwertern, L/52, 900 Silver
    P
    Many

Sadly some prices really became ridiculous. And although nice, all that buntmetall Panzer, ISA and ASA badges are nowdays extremely overpriced. And I really dont like hollow examples at all and they are all hollow pieces, so for me solid zinc is much better choice. I have bought just recently some group of few buntmetal ISA, ASA and Panzer badges for some bargain and I have sold all that items for several hundred euros each. As long as there are people who are willing to pay 700€ for Neusilber Juncker Panzer badge that prices will stay, of course, maybe they will even go up to the some point and than they will probably just suddenly drop.

Best regards,
    Franko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2