Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstmedaille on Medal Bars-Please Post Them

Article about: Hello, I have to admit I am not a big fan of the War Merit Medal. Pretty common award, that being said, it is rather scarce to find them on medal bars. Here is my example. If you folks have

?

Thumbs up Kriegsverdienstmedaille on Medal Bars-Please Post Them

Hello,
    I have to admit I am not a big fan of the War Merit Medal. Pretty common award, that being said, it is rather scarce to find them on medal bars. Here is my example. If you folks have any examples of War Merit Medals on medal bars, please post them-I would love to see them.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstmedaille on Medal Bars-Please Post Them   Kriegsverdienstmedaille on Medal Bars-Please Post Them  

Last edited by Adrian; 05-27-2014 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstmedaille on Medal Bars-Please Post Them
    P
    Many

?

I've never seen this combination before but I like it! Two common medals make a unique combination IMO.

Very uncommon sight

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I would love to find a single Kriegsverdienstmedaille on a medal bar for my collection but have never seen one for sale and very few in collections.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....