Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Kriegsverdiesntkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwerten.

Article about: Hi everyone, I was looking to buy a war merit cross 2nd with sword and found this one for a good prize. I wanted to know what experts like you guys think about it and can tell me about it co

A good award to start collecting as they are relatively cheap compared to EKs, Long Service, Armschilds etc. (Apart from the Knights Cross level of course)

Here is my set from a few years ago to which i've since added the ribbon bars for each type (with swords, without and war merit medal)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdiesntkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwerten.
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    A good award to start collecting as they are relatively cheap compared to EKs, Long Service, Armschilds etc. (Apart from the Knights Cross level of course)

Here is my set from a few years ago to which i've since added the ribbon bars for each type (with swords, without and war merit medal)

Nice set! You plan to get the Knights Cross? How you attach medals in display case?

Quote by General View Post
    Nice set! You plan to get the Knights Cross? How you attach medals in display case?
    Thanks. I don't think a Knights Cross version will be coming anytime soon due to the exhorbitant cost. Awards with pins are attached usually via the pin through the felt backing. Other awards are simply held in by pressure against the glass of the display case. I use a sheet (or 2) of bubble wrap underneath the felt backing to force the awards gently against the glass.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Thanks. I don't think a Knights Cross version will be coming anytime soon due to the exhorbitant cost. Awards with pins are attached usually via the pin through the felt backing. Other awards are simply held in by pressure against the glass of the display case. I use a sheet (or 2) of bubble wrap underneath the felt backing to force the awards gently against the glass.
    Ah ok thank, maybe a replica for the knights cross? It better than nothing

Not to me, no replicas in my collection.

?

Another thread moved to the correct forum.

Please take some time to research the pieces you wish to purchase and study them before hand. If you had, you would have found a pinned thread at the top of this forum where information about these medals can be seen.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4