Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

KVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords sets

Article about: hello. my new 2 sets in collection. hope, youll like it. and 1 question. the KVK 2. class with swords was bought separately, the bag is deschler and sohn, but do you think that deschler and

Default KVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords sets

hello. my new 2 sets in collection. hope, youll like it. and 1 question. the KVK 2. class with swords was bought separately, the bag is deschler and sohn, but do you think that deschler and sohn ,,1,, made unmarked pieces,too? the second set is matching for sure...thanks.

KVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords setsKVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords sets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK 2. klasse and KVK 2. klasse with swords sets
    P
    Many

Nice crosses!

Yes I would say Deschler did make unmarked kvk's in the early years

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I see no reason to to think Deschler didn't make unmarked KVKs. They are certainly known for making a wide range of awards and these have turned up unmarked but have been attributed to Deschler due to the characteristics from this maker. With KVKs, it may be a little more hard to determine.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Looks great.

thank you for opinions