MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

KVK on its way

Article about: ordered a nice kvk second class with a silvery finish.....comes with a full money back guarentee so ill post it when it arrives. cost £33 does that sound about right? its off time militaria

Default KVK on its way

ordered a nice kvk second class with a silvery finish.....comes with a full money back guarentee so ill post it when it arrives. cost £33 does that sound about right? its off time militaria and theyve got a bronze finish one thats pritty similar for the same price incase anyones interested :-) happy days!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK on its way
    P
    Many

Default Re: KVK on its way

Sounds about right David, looking forward to seeing the pics

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

well its only my second TR award so ive got butterflys lol. the missus doesnt seem to share my excitement.......maybe malteasers will interest her :-D

That's one of my least favorite aspects of collecting, waiting for the item(s) to come in the mail! I hope you get it soon and I too am looking forward to seeing the pics!

Rob.

Quote by Davidcwjones View Post
    well its only my second TR award so ive got butterflys lol. the missus doesnt seem to share my excitement.......maybe malteasers will interest her :-D
    My wife is the same David, just enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with us guys !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

lol every time i see royal mail drive past i feel like running him off the road to see if hes got my parcel..... also its nerve wrecking incase it comes and everyone says "fake". itll be ok though as thats who my ek originally came from. will post though i promise :-)

?

David, just be aware that 2nd klasse KVKs should have a bronze finish! It might be a zinc medal where the finish has disappeared but please post some pics when you get it.

?

Lol when "an post" van drives by at least i have an excuse to ask if he has a parcel for me (my dog hates all green vans and will kill himself one day if he tries to bite the wheel while the car is moving again).

yeah the guy who i spoke to said the other one was better condition and also said the one ive ordered had no original finish left so that was why its silver but i chose this one as it has a longer ribbon as i keep my medals in cases so it kinda suited my collection better.....if you google timemilitaria and look on his site youll see the other one with bronze finish.