Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

KVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questions

Article about: hello. this is my new cross but zoomed photos. i have 2 questions about this cross. first, i cant find a ,,52,, manufacturerer but this cross should be an original. second question is: is it

Default KVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questions

hello. this is my new cross but zoomed photos. i have 2 questions about this cross. first, i cant find a ,,52,, manufacturerer but this cross should be an original. second question is: is it all right that you can read the number ,,52,, from the front side of the crossring/swastika/? shouldnt be stamped on the backside of the crossring? or it doesnt matter? thank you and sorry for my english

KVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questionsKVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questionsKVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questionsKVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questionsKVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK ohne schwerten ,,52,, questions
    P
    Many

Your English is fine. It is original.

I think it looks more like "32"?

Sometimes the stamp can be seen on the front of the ring. I would not worry about this.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade is correct, of course...there is nothing wrong with this cross, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

its ,,52,, for sure mate...doesnt matter. when you are saying that it is original than ill sleep better im going to post 2 more crosses. thanks for answering.

Hi it's a good one 52 is maker Gottlieb & Wagner.

thank you people...

in good con.