Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case

Article about: Hi guys, this is my first real post (own thread) here in the forum and I would like to show you my new KVK set. I was really happy that I got it, because of the case! The KVK 1.class without

Default L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case

Hi guys,

this is my first real post (own thread) here in the forum and I would like to show you my new KVK set.

I was really happy that I got it, because of the case!

The KVK 1.class without swords is made of zinc and has the maker mark L/11 for Wilhem Deumer.

The special thing about this set is the case. It's one of just a few known examples of the case for the KVK 1.class without swords with a stencilled swastika.

Furthermore it fits perfectly to my L/11 KVK 1.class set wit swords which I post in the first answer.

I hope you like it as much as I do and opinions are welcome!

Best regards
    Sven
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case   L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case  

L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case   L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case  

L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case   L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case  

Last edited by schwelch; 07-09-2013 at 11:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case
    P
    Many

Default Re: L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case

and here is the L/11 KVK 1.class with swords
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case   L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case  

Welcome Sven, there is nothing wrong with those crosses. Both in very good condition the boxes are very rare too.

?

I know you've made a couple of posts before this one but welcome to the forum Sven!

These crosses are beautiful. Probably the best condition zinc Deumer KVK I've ever seen. I would say the zinc base metal has been given a thin coating of brass or copper which is why the finish has remained intact for so long?

The cases are a rarity indeed, thank you for posting them.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Welcome to the forum!

Beautiful pieces

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for your nice welcome and your kind comments, that's much appreciated!!!

@Adrian: I don't know if there's a brass coating under the finish of the KVK 1.class without swords. Although it sounds plausible to me, I can't say it for sure, because there is no area where the finish went off. For sure you are absolutly right, that in general badges made of zinc are not in this condition. As I already said I was very happy that I got this set (I had to convience the owner several months until he solt it to me ).

Here is the last one of my small L/11 KVK collection. A KVK 2.class with swords.
    At the moment I'm still looking for a L/11 case for this badge and I also need the 2.class without swords and the medal.
    If you have one of them for sale or if you see one of these I would be happy if you could contact me.

Best regards
    Sven

L/11 KVK 1.class without swords set with special case  

?

Love the cases for the KVKs!

?

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Love the cases for the KVKs!

I second that love the cases...good job for getting them. Cheers Terry.

Great matching sets.

/Jonas

Great to see these Sven

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast