Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?

Article about: This is a discussion on Germanische Leistungsrune: Real or fake? It have only "1" mark. have no silver marks.

?

Question Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?

Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?

This is a discussion on Germanische Leistungsrune: Real or fake? It have only "1" mark. have no silver marks.
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-18-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Knight's Cross of War Merit without Swords: Real or fake?

From what I've always seen, there should be a silver mark. Also, I definitely do Not like the detailing of the wreath and the ribbon on the bottom of it. The whole badge has way too soft and obscure details to it and looks from the pitting to be made of aluminum. Not a genuine award, in my opinion.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?

Welcome to the forum!

A fake for me too I'm afraid. Originals were always crisply struck with good details. This lacks the overall quality for an original piece. Look at the uneven borders to the edges of the arms.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?

It oozes poor quality

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Total fake IMO.

Hi

Welcome to the forum!

Its fake. Sorry.
    On a original there would be a lot more detail and the quality would be a lot better.

Thanks

Cameron

?

Thanks all of you!

How about next one?
    I see it is good detail and quality
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?   Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?  

Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes ohne Schwerter: Real or fake?  
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-19-2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Photos uploaded.

Looks much more promising this one. A Deschler if I had to guess.

?

It's stamped with a '1' so Deschler seems likely........

I'm cautiously optimistic about this latest one. It looks very very good and I'm tempted to give a thumbs up.

There look - I did it!

I will have to find some more examples to compare the stippling on the arms to make sure it matches though.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

It looks good! have a read of this thread

KvK KC Deschler - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast