Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern

Article about: Will do, I started last year, I'm 15 and beginning to start collecting German awards.

Default Tombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern

Tombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit SchwerternTombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit SchwerternTombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit SchwerternTombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit SchwerternTombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-12-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tombak Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern
    P
    Many

You have a question or just showing off your kitchen?

Haha,sorry, I forgot to say, the clasp on the back, it looks odd, has it been replaced?

Catch and hinge look dodgy. Suspicious rough cast look to the reverse also. Better photos will help but I'm not liking it this far sorry to say.

Ok not a problem, my dads mate who gave it me thought it was a Repro as well.

Well there you go then...

But he bought this a while ago unknowing, neither he nor I realised at the time. He'd only ever seen the Second class ones with ribbons, so he thought they only came with ribbons and it was a Repro due to it having a clasp.

?

I don't like the hinge and catch also. The whole look of the backside seems strange to me.

Fair enough, I'm no expert so I'm sorry I can't be of much help, are you saying it Repro or war time but someone has tinkered with the clasp on the back?

?

Well, I'm still learning myself. But I don't get a good feeling about this KvK 1. Klasse mit Schwertern. Just wait for one of the experts of this forum to weigh in

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast