Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP with a RED STAR

Article about: Wanted for some time to buy a Red Star for my collection.I friend of mine found one from ebay .He said it is from 2WW period. It is broken in some place but it is ok for me.It costs near 60

Default HELP with a RED STAR

Wanted for some time to buy a Red Star for my collection.I friend of mine found one from ebay .He said it is from 2WW period. It is broken in some place but it is ok for me.It costs near 60 euro. Want you help cause i dont know nothing about Red Stars.Is it original??? Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP with a RED STAR
    P
    Many

The number in medal is :1178619. (GG139) the seller writes it in ebay

Why buy a damaged piece when you can get a nice one for close to the same price?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I havent found one cheaper than 100 euros.it is and a problem we have here in Greece with banks.a friend of mine who has some Russian medals found it.neither he has found cheaper medal. I most like the fact that it is original. If it is.the historical value.dont mind if it is broken

Please HELP and for this STAR.its number is 339545. Smaller than the other one
    Attached Images Attached Images HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR  HELP with a RED STAR 

Picture quality could be better, but looks authentic and probably awarded late 1943.

Here are some neighbors for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP with a RED STAR   HELP with a RED STAR  

HELP with a RED STAR   HELP with a RED STAR  

Sorry for the pics. They are from ebay.not mine.i want to buy it.i am most interested for the second from ww2.

So do you believe guys it is original???dont see someone to write it has problem. So i take it as a OK from old users who know from Red Stars

It is original. Buy it and then get it researched by forum member Auke.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok.i bought it.thank you guys for the help. When it arrives i will make and better photos for research

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast