Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New addition to my collection : Order of the Red Star 659503

Article about: Very nice award with provenance, thanks to Auke and the member you got this from I really like the description of his victories. Cant wait to see more info and hopefully a pic, as you said D

?

Very nice award with provenance, thanks to Auke and the member you got this from
    I really like the description of his victories. Cant wait to see more info and hopefully a pic, as you said
    Dean.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition to my collection : Order of the Red Star 659503
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

Fingers crossed. Hope this time you get lucky, Ade
    Btw Dean, you're not acepting msgs (guess your box is full)

Hi Guys, sadly no pic again, but the info is very nice. He ended up a full Col.

Thanks as usual to Auke for his good services.

Cheers, Ade.

Service record

Card nr.
    Service nr. A-122675

1. Last name, first name, and patronymic: Tretyak, Aleksei Danilovich
    2. Date of birth: May 31, 1921
    3. Nationality: Ukrainian
    4. Knowledge of foreign languages and level of mastery, except for his native language: No
    5. Place of birth (according to the current administrative division): Village of Kabanye, Kremennoye Raion, Voroshilovgrad Oblast
    6. Social position and profession (prior to call-up for the Armed Forces):
    7. Party affiliation
    Member of the Communist Party since: 1947
    Party membership booklet nr.:
    Candidate member of the Communist Party since:
    Member of the Komsomol since:
    Not a party member:
    Membership of other parties:
    Party penalties and changes in party affiliation:
    8. Education (note the exact name of the educational institution, date of graduation, period of attendance, and number of classes or courses passed in case of unfinished education)
    General and special education: 10 classes in 1939
    Military education: Kharkov Air Force School for Pilots / Observers in 1940, Command Faculty of the Red Banner Air Force Academy in 1950
    Political education: No

9. Military promotions By whose order Order nr. Date
    Junior Lieutenant People’s Commissariat of Defense 05272 Nov 28, 1940
    Senior Lieutenant Southwestern Front 01 Jan 1, 1943
    Captain 3rd Ukrainian Front 0970 Nov 1, 1944
    Major Commander in Chief of the Air Force 0268 Jan 20, 1949
    Lieutenant Colonel Commander in Chief of the Air Force 0824 Apr 5, 1952
    Colonel Ministry of Defense 02570 Nov 11, 1957

10. Service at the front in the Patriotic War (when, where, and for how long): Southwestern Front from June 1941 through July 23, 1941 and 3rd Ukrainian Front from August 1942 through May 9, 1945
    11. Participation in the Civil War, the Winter War, and other combat actions to defend the USSR prior to the Patriotic War (where, from when to when, month, day, and year):
    12. Wounds and contusions (when, where, and nature of the wound):
    13. Identity document series … nr. …, issued on …

Copy sent to the Social Security Section of the Consular Department of the Embassy of the Russian Federation to the Lithuanian Republic. July 11, 1997

14. When (month and year) called up for the Armed Forces, having worked in which capacity and where (name and location of enterprise, kolkhoz etc.), and by which military commissariat (if called up several times, note consecutively from when to when he served and when he was called up for the last time):

15. Service in the Armed Forces:

Name of position Place of service (unit, institution, formation, army, front or district, fleet or flotilla) By whose order Order nr. Month, day, and year
    Cadet Kharkov Air Force School for Pilots / Observers Nov 22, 1939
    Pilot / observer 317th Reconnaissance Aviation Regiment, Southwestern Front People’s Commissariat of Defense 05272 Nov 28, 1940
    Recovering from a wound Evacuation Hospital nr. 1561, city of Tbilisi Confirmed by Ministry of the Navy testimony nr. 1378/S of Jan 30, 1953 Jul 1941
    Pilot / observer 23rd Mixed Aviation Regiment, Southwestern Front Confirmed by Order of the 30th Air Army nr. 0147/OK of Nov 30, 1954 Mar 1942
    Officer on duty in charge of long-range flights in the Operations Section 17th Air Army, 3rd Ukrainian Front 17th Air Army 012 Dec 27, 1942
    Senior officer on duty in charge of long-range flights in the Operations Section 17th Air Army, 3rd Ukrainian Front 17th Air Army 032 Jun 30, 1943
    Staff officer 17th Air Army 17th Air Army 012 Oct 18, 1945
    Student at the Command Faculty Red Banner Air Force Academy Air Force 0276 Feb 22, 1947
    Lecturer at the History of Warfare Department Voroshilov Higher Military Aviation Engineering School, Riga Commander in Chief of the Air Force 02392 Jul 26, 1950
    Lecturer at the Department of General and Air Force Tactics Voroshilov Higher Military Aviation Engineering School, Riga Commander in Chief of the Air Force 01912 Sep 29, 1953
    Chief of the Military Training Section 339th Ground-Attack Aviation Regiment, 30th Air Army, Baltic Military District Commander in Chief of the Air Force 0132 Jan 30, 1954
    Senior officer for the Air Force branches of service, Military Training and Higher Education Section 30th Air Army, Baltic Military District 30th Air Army 0135/OK Nov 10, 1954
    Head of the Military Discipline Courses Air Force Political Officer Course, Riga 30th Air Army 057 Aug 29, 1956
    Head of the General and Air Force Tactics Cycle Air Force Political Officer Course, Riga 30th Air Army 09 Feb 25, 1958
    Chief of the Personnel Section of the 30th Air Army
    Colonel [signed] /Kopylov/

By Order of the Ministry of Defense nr. 0833 of June 8, 1961 transferred to the reserves in accordance with Article 59, Section B, with the right to wear a military uniform.

Registered at the Military Commissariat of the Proletarsky Raion, city of Riga

Passed away on January 24, 1974.

Military Commissariat of the Kirov Raion, city of Riga

Last name, first name and patronymic:
    16. Awards and award dates:
    17. Stays abroad (when, where and for how long):
    18. Service in the old army, last position and rank:
    19. Service in the White Army or other foreign armies (only note service in foreign armies when the officer wasn’t serving in the Soviet Army at the same time):
    20. Has he been in captivity or surrounded; when, where and for how long (only note escapes separate from his unit):
    21. Has he been convicted, when and by which courts, what for and for how long, has the conviction been retracted (note periods with penal units as part of the sentence):
    22. Registration numbers:
    23. Registered where:
    24. Personnel category: , reserve of the category
    25. Branch of arms: , military specialty nr.
    26. State of health:
    27. Attended trainings:
    28. Place of service and position (or nature of activities outside military service):
    29. Family situation and address (note wife’s first name, patronymic, last name, and year of birth, children’s names and years of birth, father’s and mother’s first name and patronymic if the officer is a bachelor, address of the officer’s family if they are living apart, and address of the reserve officer himself): Married to Alla Iosifovna Tretyak, born in 1930. A son, Vladimir, born in 1952
    30. Special remarks:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition to my collection : Order of the Red Star 659503   New addition to my collection : Order of the Red Star 659503  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

JMM
    ?

Well, you're not on a lucky way with these stars ...
    I'm very sorry for you

A pic would have been nice, but I was very happy with the extra info.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I've not got a lot of soviet stuff but i'd like to own that!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3