Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

57er Nahkampfspange's.......

Article about: Gents my first "Deumer" version, an early Bronze grade...notice the lack of a back plate, solid one piece construction with painted black background to the crossed bayonet and gren

Gents my first "Deumer" version, an early Bronze grade...notice the lack of a back plate, solid one piece construction with painted black background to the crossed bayonet and grenade.....also the crisp detail and polished highlights, this one really really sparkles in the right light, hard to show in a photograph !
    Are there any WW2 variants made this way, i.e. one piece construction ?
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er  Nahkampfspange's.......   57er  Nahkampfspange's.......  

57er  Nahkampfspange's.......   57er  Nahkampfspange's.......  

57er  Nahkampfspange's.......   57er  Nahkampfspange's.......  

57er  Nahkampfspange's.......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er  Nahkampfspange's.......
    P
    Many

Hi Steve,

congratulation for this nice clasp!

Why is this clasp attributed to Deschler?I have no big knowing about the 1957 pieces,but compared with the WW2 clasp`s,they are attributed to Deschler,i can`t see any thing about the design who is fitting to a WW2 piece.The WW2 pieces of Deschler are all produced flatten (dt.flach).Your clasp is produced bend (dt.gebogen)??

But the clasp is looking very interesting!

The only one piece constuction,they have a chance to be produced in WW2 are attributed to S&L.My personal opinion is,that they are produced after the war.But it`s only my opinion!

Here can you see a clasp of S&L (?) with integral backplate:CCC one piece. - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards
    Joe

Joe....these one piece vaulted close combat clasp are recognised as Deumers in the 57er awards collecting world (I think catalogues from Deumer identify them as their wares) ..see here
    GCA Forum | Access denied. all St u L 57er close combat clasp have a backplate, there are no known one piece St u L close combat clasp's .....unlike in the war, that's a great close combat clasp in the thread you have attached.
    Prost ! Steve.

Thank you for the link Steve!Very interesting collecting field.....i always must look to the four rills on the grenade.To see on both 1957 calspĀ“s who are attributed to S&L and Deschler.

S&L was the only maker of the WW2 clasp`s who had four rills on the grenade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er  Nahkampfspange's.......  

?

Thanks for posting Steve, another piece in fine condition.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2