Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?

Article about: Hello all, I recently bought a close combat clasp in bronze but when I opened the box, it seemed off to me. One person has looked at it saying it is fake but I would like some more input. Th

Default AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?

AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?

Hello all, I recently bought a close combat clasp in bronze but when I opened the box, it seemed off to me. One person has looked at it saying it is fake but I would like some more input. Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?   AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AGMuK Nahkampfspange: fake?
    P
    Many

Sorry for how this post looks guys. Still trying to figure out how to post correctly

Sorry, fake for me too. Stewy

Just so you know, the stand out inaccuracies are. The hinge, dagger & pin. There are more though. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Just so you know, the stand out inaccuracies are. The hinge, dagger & pin. There are more though. Stewy
    Thank you stewy. Hopefully I'll be able to return it. Lesson learned though I suppose

If i am not mistaken the whole thing is made of bronze, instead of zinc with a bronze coating.
    Since there are very few nahkampfspanges made of buntmetal i would be very cautious in the first place.