Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?

Article about: I know nothing of these kind of badges, but after comparing w/ other photos, I gather it is likely a repro. These are the only photos I have, but think it may be enough. The pin looks added

?

Default Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?

I know nothing of these kind of badges, but after comparing w/ other photos, I gather it is likely a repro. These are the only photos I have, but think it may be enough. The pin looks added it lacks the backplate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?   Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?
    P
    Many

It is marked as an FLL, mine has been posted here for you to compare the details. I believe it stands a chance but the pin is definitely incorrect. Better photos would help.
    Nahkampfspange in Bronze, FLL, Friederich Linden, Ludenschied
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for the link. Except for the pin, I can't see any differences. But then again, don't really know what to look for.

I agree with Ralph. Clasp have a good Chance, but pin are repaired.

Joe

?

Here's some more photos. What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?   Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?  

Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?   Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?  

Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?   Fake/repro Nahkampfspange?  

Likely genuine, but in terrible condition. It retains not a speck of original finish, the backplate is missing and the pin has been crudely replaced (time unknown). Value is only as a curiosity.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks for the assessment. Hope to work my way up to a nicer one when more funds are available.

Quote by Pablo View Post
    Here's some more photos. What do you think?
    It is obvious from these new photos that the hinge and plate have been replaced also.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)