Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake

Article about: I need help guys.I can buy this for good price. Is everything ok? I will try to get better pictures.

?

Default FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake

I need help guys.I can buy this for good price.
    Is everything ok?
    I will try to get better pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake   FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake  

FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake   FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake
    P
    Many

?

Default re: FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake

Hello,

original FLL, but the condition is not soo good. This variant is very common so buy it only if the price is good.
    Johnny, if the seller said it was made from tombak, he is wrong, every CCC was made from zinc.

?

here are better pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake   FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake  

FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake   FLL Nahkampfspange -orginal or fake  

Hi Johnny,

i am not sure with this clasp.The three initials of the maker mark (FLL) are in a stylized,curved front at original clasps from FLL.At fakes incorrectly from them with straight lines.At your shown clasp,they look also straight.The backplate looks also not good.There is a big gap at the backside.It should be one line at originals.

I think i know this clasp from the "MFF".The same clasp was showing this week in the forum.There are many good experts about Nahkampfspangen in this forum.But no one from the experts was writing in this thread.Why??

I can only agree with Janos.Wait for a better textbook clasp from this maker.As Janos said,they are very common and often to find in a good condition.All original Nahkampfspangen are made from zinc.Only the gold clasp from Juncker with top hook,was made from tombac.

Regards
    Joachim

I would pass on this one, as said above the 'FLL' looks upright and not stylized as it should be. Also for me I don't like the lack of crimping to the backplate, I can't recall seeing such weak crimping on an FLL before and the depth of the backplate in the recess looks unusually excessive.

I would hold off for a better example.

Thanks for the better pics.These pics are much better and in my opinion the maker mark looks good.So in my opinion a original clasp with a replaced not original backplate.But wait for a a clasp in better condition......let it pass

?

Thank you all for help.I will pass on this one.I will wait for better one.