Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange

Article about: Guys. Not home now so difficult to research. Any thoughts on originality? Some things looks good (large font maker marks), catch. but others give me pause (shape of pin, eagles head, as well

MAP
    ?

Default A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange

Guys.

Not home now so difficult to research. Any thoughts on originality? Some things looks good (large font maker marks), catch. but others give me pause (shape of pin, eagles head, as well as only having 3 crimps). That said the crimps that are there appear to be correct style.

I know there are different variations from this maker so maybe it is fine.

Also. If real, would you call it bronze or gold (looks bronze to me).

Thx

A.G.M.u.K NahkampfspangeA.G.M.u.K NahkampfspangeA.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange
    P
    Many

I handled a few of these over the years and my gut says something is a little off with this one

MAP
    ?

Quote by Eagle mtn View Post
    I handled a few of these over the years and my gut says something is a little off with this one
    I own a few as well. But there are variations of these and don't know them all. But also know that there are many high quality fakes.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think that nahkampfspange is a fake, it just doesnt seem right somehow.
    Best regards,
    Franko

The maker's mark is incorrect, the back plate does not fit properly, I see signs of casting flaws on the reverse, (plus, the missing crimp).
    Compare closely with the example in post #6 of this thread.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Thanks Gentlemen. My friend passed on this.