Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

JFS Nahkampfspange(bronze)

Article about: Leon I don't think that is a too bad a price!!! I've seen go for more around the 300 to 320 mark "pounds"..So go for it some nice pictures on here wouldn't go a miss when you it in

?

Default Re: JFS Nahkampfspange(bronze)

Leon I don't think that is a too bad a price!!! I've seen go for more around the 300 to 320 mark "pounds"..So go for it some nice pictures on here wouldn't go a miss when you it in your hands... Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement JFS Nahkampfspange(bronze)
    P
    Many

JFS Nahkampfspangen can often be found with better finish, the 2nd type is also considerably more common than the first type. If money is your concern then go for this example, but personally I would wait.

Hi Glenn,thanks for your post,the money issue is not a great concern to me,i just like confimation from my fellow collectors on originality.The one you have posted is very nice,where is that one on offer? leon.

Hi Leon, unfortunately its not on offer as it's mounted and hanging on my office wall!

For some reason JFS awards seem to often have a lovely chocolate finish, my JFS Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is similar that is why I suspect you might be happier to wait for a better example rather than having to upgrade later.

As an aside, if you are interested in the study and collection of these awards I can recommend Thomas Durante's 'The German Close Combat Clasp of WWII' THE GERMAN CLOSE COMBAT CLASP OF WORLD WAR II: Thomas Durante: 9789081230117: Amazon.com: Books. Its a little pricy but definately a great reference work.

?

Hi Leon, unfortunately its not on offer as it's mounted and hanging on my office wall!

Git..lol. only joking Glen...Its a lovely example I'm now going to look for that book..Cheers Terry.

You can come and look at my place next time you're in Qatar Terry.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post

For some reason JFS awards seem to often have a lovely chocolate finish, my JFS Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is similar that is why I suspect you might be happier to wait for a better example rather than having to upgrade later.

As an aside, if you are interested in the study and collection of these awards I can recommend Thomas Durante's 'The German Close Combat Clasp of WWII' THE GERMAN CLOSE COMBAT CLASP OF WORLD WAR II: Thomas Durante: 9789081230117: Amazon.com: Books. Its a little pricy but definately a great reference work.
    I took the plunge Glenn,i must admit i like my awards to have a little wear to them,it sparks my imagination as to where and when it may have been worn! I am happy with the price too,it's in pretty reasonable condition,with good solid hardware.Once i have it i will post a few pics, thanks again fella's for your input, Leon.

?

Glen I'm trying to get home for the summer & stay there lol... fed up now living in the desert...lol...Would have loved to come to Qatar..a few beers & badges...don't get any better..Cheers Terry. Oh by the Glen do you have all 3 awards??? if so it would be nice to see them..Thanks again.

Leon you sound just like couldn't wait.....MUST HAVE BADGE NOW!!!! ..LOL....Well when it turns up some good snaps please..Cheers TERRY.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Glen I'm trying to get home for the summer & stay there lol... fed up now living in the desert...lol...Would have loved to come to Qatar..a few beers & badges...don't get any better..Cheers Terry. Oh by the Glen do you have all 3 awards??? if so it would be nice to see them..Thanks again.

Leon you sound just like couldn't wait.....MUST HAVE BADGE NOW!!!! ..LOL....Well when it turns up some good snaps please..Cheers TERRY.
    HaHa,i have been collecting for twenty odd years without having one so i guess i've waited long enough!!

?

Roger that sir..twenty years is a tad long!!!!...I'm a nightmare when it comes to things like this....lol.. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast