Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold

Article about: Hi Guys and fellow medals collectors I was looking ad this 2 medals, the seller describes them as orginal and that the fredom fighter museeum here in Denmark has looked at them and says good

Default Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold

Hi Guys
    and fellow medals collectors

I was looking ad this 2 medals, the seller describes them as orginal and that the fredom fighter museeum here in Denmark has looked at them and says good for them.
    i dont trust those guys from there

The seller ask: 672 euro for the Legion Condor Spanish Cross.

and he ask:470 euro Nahkampfspange in Gold

This is the pic, not good!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold   Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold   Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold   Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold  

Attached Images Attached Images Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold 
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-26-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Legion Condor Spanienkreuz and F&BL Nahkampfspange in Gold
    P
    Many

Default Re: Legion Condor Spanish Cross and Nahkampfspange in Gold

My experience with the Spanish Cross is limited. Much better photos are need. This is a well faked award. The detail looks a little weak to the pebbling on the arms of the cross going from these pics alone.

The Nahkampfspange I don't like and has been refinished by the looks of it.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade
    I thought so, many of this internet sellers use bad pic when they sell fakes as orginals, and always says their camera is broken

I'm glad I bought my CCC from a frinds frind in here

Dom
    ?

Hi,
    when you sell parts of prestige, it provides good pictures!

CCC's very bad & i'm not keen on the cross. Stewy S

Hey stewy
    do you know the feeling , that you have to tell the guy that he selling fakes!! and says it great pices, it fraud in my world, I know I cant do anything, it just make me angry

Thomas that's what forums are for. We'll always endeavour to provide info. Unfortnately there are folks who at the very least get their "beer money" from selling fakes,if not their living. Stewy S

Ade.Their is a great book which is called "BRAVERY,COURAGE,and VALOUR" by Adrian Foreman who you know is a real authority on German collectables.It has a section on Spanish Crosses that is incredible and also GORING'S GRAND CROSS AND AWARDS OF KNIGHTS CROSSES WITH ALL THE EXTREMELY RARE HANS-ULRICH RUDEL GOLDEN OAKLEAVES,SWORDS, & BRILLIANTS ALONG WITH THE BEAUTIFUL DOCUMENTS IN COLOR.It is published by MilSpec publishing and Adrian Foreman publishing.If any of you in ENGLAND WOULD LIKE TO BUY A MAGNIFICENT BOOK FOREMAN'S WEBSITE IS WWW.adrianforeman.com.It is 420 pages and i say to all members and administrators to see a unbelievable publication!! Carl