Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

nahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or bad

Article about: Hallo to all of you Im not so sure what to do with this item I would like to have your opinion about this nahkampfspange Seller says it is a reproduction but im not so sure imo it look like

Default nahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or bad

Hallo to all of you
    Im not so sure what to do with this item
    I would like to have your opinion about this nahkampfspange
    Seller says it is a reproduction but im not so sure imo it look like a good one
    offcourse if its genuine i would buy it gladly !!!
    So it's in your hands ,
    Thanks in advance !

nahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or badnahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or badnahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or badnahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or bad
    greetings andreas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or bad
    P
    Many

Hello Andreas,
    There are many threads already with good examples and discussions on FLL Nahkampfspange. Please look through them and do a little research yourself. Then, let us know YOUR opinion of the one that you posted. There is no reason why we should spoonfeed you all of the time.
    Sorry for being blunt but sooner or later, you will need to make some decisions on your own.
    Respectfully,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

just asking for help thats all ....

Quote by andreas1966 View Post
    just asking for help thats all ....
    I realise that but of the 3 pages of threads that you have started, 75-80 percent of them have been asking for help. Maybe it is time for you to make a little donation to the forum for all of the help you have received in the past and all of the money the members here have saved you.
    JMHO,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Seller is right, it's crap. Old fake that utilises a crimping pattern never used by FLL.

nahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or badnahkampf spange FLL ....for review ....good or bad

I have to agree with Ralph, it would be a nice gesture on your part if you gave something back considering the not inconsiderate amount of money you've undoubtedly saved due to the freely given hard earned knowledge of other members since using the forum for verification of items you have had an interest these last two years old pal.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

To add my two cents to this one, while the photos aren't real great showing the maker mark, I believe the FLL characters show some curve on the long vertical sides on original CCC's. I don't believe I see that on this one, which is the first thing I've learned to look for on FLL's. If you don't see that, move on from it. FLL's are some of the most faked CCC's on the market.

See here on an FLL I had for brief time for an example of the correct maker mark, and compare to the one you posted. Should be pretty easy to see the difference when you compare the two.

Nahkampfspange In Bronze - FLL for review