Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze

Article about: I found this medal in a barn on my property when I bought my house along with two merit crosses and wanted to get some opinions on it from the forum here. It has no discernible plating left

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze

I found this medal in a barn on my property when I bought my house along with two merit crosses and wanted to get some opinions on it from the forum here. It has no discernible plating left
    so I cant tell what it was originally for certain (I think I can see a bit of bronze on one edge) but maybe the more informed of you on here can shed a little light on the thing.

Nahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in BronzeNahkampfspange in Bronze
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-20-2018 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Until someone who studies these comes around and provides feedback, here are two example to look at in the meantime.

Makers of the Nahkampfspange

Is this A.G.M.u.K. Nahkampfspange original?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Please read and use this thread when naming your threads in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    No one will search for "Found in my barn" when they are looking for other threads for references.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like a good original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!