Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in bronze JFS (original?.)

Article about: Good afternoon Gents. I am hoping to buy this attractive bronze close combat clasp - maker JOSEF FEIX & SÖHNE , sorry for the 2 lackluster photos , i have got the seller to send me a pic

?

Default Nahkampfspange in bronze JFS (original?.)

Good afternoon Gents.

I am hoping to buy this attractive bronze close combat clasp - maker JOSEF FEIX & SÖHNE , sorry for the 2 lackluster photos , i have got the seller to send me a pic of the pin aswell. These are all i have for now pic wise. Hope you might be able to help , Many Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in bronze JFS (original?.)
    P
    Many

I think the CCC is original but obviously Herr Zinc Pest has had a lot to do with its condition.

If the sticker is the correct price at £250, personally I would keep your money and save an extra £50 or so as for £300 or in the region if you look about you will find some amazingly good bronzers kicking about

?

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    I think the CCC is original but obviously Herr Zinc Pest has had a lot to do with its condition.

If the sticker is the correct price at £250, personally I would keep your money and save an extra £50 or so as for £300 or in the region if you look about you will find some amazingly good bronzers kicking about
    Thanks Jamie , hope all is well buddy. You know how bad i want a combat clasp as we have spoken on FB , But i will take your advice my friend. Many Thanks.

Hard to tell is it original or not because here is the same case as with blockadebrecher photos, picture of the reverse is incomplete, without visible hinge and pin, catch is also just barely visible. Very bad photo. But as Jamie already mentioned condition is not good at all, so you should wait for better one.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Picture of reverse with pin...

Unfortunately that picture is totaly blurry. Anyhow that badge certainly has some condition issues on the obverse, so you should really pass on that item and wait for better specimen. Some nice piece will come up, probably very soon.

Best regards,
    Franko

Yeah, Franjo is correct. Any dealer or seller worth their salt who is selling a genuine piece would (or should in my opinion) make some top drawer images for potential customers.

Run Forrest, run!!