Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.

Article about: I offer this piece has no manufacturer and finish what I see with many bubbles, which do you think?

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.

I offer this piece has no manufacturer and finish what I see with many bubbles, which do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.

Hi Gibello,

in my opinion,a bronze clasp from Funcke & Brüninghaus (F&BL),with a postwar silber finish.I would it not have in my collection.Pictures are not the best,to say 100% it is original or a "Gußkopie".

Regards
    Joachim

?

From these photos it looks like a poorly cast fake, especially from the reverse shots.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I see a lack of definition in the leaves

Quote by Adrian View Post
    From these photos it looks like a poorly cast fake, especially from the reverse shots.
    With this bad photos i am not sure about this clasp.Backside looks very poor,you are right Adrian.But it can be from the bad silver colour.

I would it not buy...

A F&BL clasp in silver from my collection to compare.Sorry,the pictures also not the best....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

if you zoom in on the leaves on the back on the right side there is a lot of very soft detail i would have to go with adrian looks like a poor cast copy