Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.

Article about: Nahkampfspange think of this bronze? It has similarities with the manufacturer "Ausf: AGMuK". but not quite equal. What do you think? That manufacturer may be? These are the photos

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.

Nahkampfspange think of this bronze?
    It has similarities with the manufacturer "Ausf: AGMuK". but not quite equal.
    What do you think? That manufacturer may be? These are the photos of time I have the seller's best pictures I've asked.
    thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nahkampfspange in Bronze Original? No manufacture.

Terrible, i've never seen such a backplate setup and just look at that hinge! Where do you find these things?

jajajajjaja, thank you very much, with you is very difficult for us to slip through a

A good idea would be for you to buy Durantes book "The Close Combat Clasp". It will really help with referencing to genuine examples.

I was looking more at the details on the bayonet,grenade and eagle... I think this one should go back into the scrap metal bin. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very bad fake...

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    A good idea would be for you to buy Durantes book "The Close Combat Clasp". It will really help with referencing to genuine examples.
    Easier said than done Glen. There are still a few copies knocking about,but they're pricey now. Well worth it though. It's out of print & there's no plans yet for a re-run. Demand will soon prevail though me thinks. By the way it's a terrible fake that started this thread,sorry. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Easier said than done Glen. There are still a few copies knocking about,but they're pricey now. Well worth it though. It's out of print & there's no plans yet for a re-run. Demand will soon prevail though me thinks. By the way it's a terrible fake that started this thread,sorry. Stewy
    Well, at the moment, there Is a new in the shrink wrap copy on Amazon...is only a mere 275 dollars...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Well, at the moment, there Is a new in the shrink wrap copy on Amazon...is only a mere 275 dollars...
    Yep not surprised,i know they're expensive now.
    AbeBooks Official Site - New & Secondhand Books, New &Used Textbooks, Rare & Out of Print Books
    The above is always a good source for books. A site i can recommend. Hope this helps. Stewy