Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.

Article about: Hi guys, i want show this Nahkampfspange in Bronze.It is one of my favourite clasps.The holder has earned also the Nahkampfspange in silver and was wearing the clasp in Bronze not for a long

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.

Hi guys,

i want show this Nahkampfspange in Bronze.It is one of my favourite clasps.The holder has earned also the Nahkampfspange in silver and was wearing the clasp in Bronze not for a long time.He got the silver grade clasp a short time after the bronze grade.So the condition is still very good and the bronze finish is 100% complete.

The maker is Steinhauer & Lück.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.   Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.  

Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.
    P
    Many

Default re: Nahkampfspange in Bronze by Steinhauer & Lück.

Looks like a nice 1.16.3

?

That's a nice clasp Joachim. You're fortunate to find one that wasn't worn very much therefore preserving the condition we can see today. Excellent addition!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That's a nice clasp Joachim. You're fortunate to find one that wasn't worn very much therefore preserving the condition we can see today. Excellent addition!
    Hi Adrian!

Thanks for reply.I like the angry look and the good details of the eagle from this maker.

Regards
    Joachim