Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not

Article about: Hi all, Hope you can help me out again. I am about to purchase a WW2 German Close Combat Clasps bronze, marked F.B.L for Funke & Bruninghaus Ludenscheid, Before I do this i would like yo

?

Default Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not

Hi all,
    Hope you can help me out again.

I am about to purchase a WW2 German Close Combat Clasps bronze, marked F.B.L for Funke & Bruninghaus Ludenscheid,
    Before I do this i would like your opinion on this... Do you think it is a fake or a real one?

Thanks for your help!!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not   Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not  

Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not   Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not  

Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not   Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not
    P
    Many

Rob
    On those photos it's a hard call----for me---- ( others may say that they are enough)
    I have to say that I can't see the die flaw that is apparent on "most" F&B's The hardware looks odd, albeit close to an original.

For a definite answer you will need to take better clearer shots, it's a hell of a badge to buy if you know nowt

I have a suspicion that it is a Floch

Also, too small photos to see the maker's mark.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome to the forum RPMK!

Coming here saved you money, this clasp is a fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Welcome to the forum RPMK!

Coming here saved you money, this clasp is a fake.

Regards, Ned.
    I was trying to be gentle

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Rob
    On those photos it's a hard call----for me---- ( others may say that they are enough)
    I have to say that I can't see the die flaw that is apparent on "most" F&B's The hardware looks odd, albeit close to an original.

For a definite answer you will need to take better clearer shots, it's a hell of a badge to buy if you know nowt

I have a suspicion that it is a Floch
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    Also, too small photos to see the maker's mark.
    Ralph.
    O.K., to make things clear. All genuine F&BL CCC's have this small cut in the four scrolls in the centre corners of the clasp. They are unique to this maker, and if they're not there then it cannot be a good one.

Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by john brandon View Post
    i was trying to be gentle
    Lol! We can't see the pin properly in any of the photo's, but I'm guessing it's the "Butter knife" fake.

?

Great stuff Ned,
    This way I am learning as well.
    Any tips for me where I can find more of this type of information on the web somewhere?

Thanks to you all…!!

Quote by RPMK View Post
    Great stuff Ned,
    This way I am learning as well.
    Any tips for me where I can find more of this type of information on the web somewhere?

Thanks to you all…!!
    Becoming a "Gold Member" here makes me feel obliged to help that member to the best of my ability, in fair weather or foul, to saving them vast amounts of cold, hard cash. Just a hint like..... A forum search also nearly always results in very agreeable results!