Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver

Article about: Hi guys i have got my hands on this close combat clasp i would like to run it past the members and see if there are any red flags with it i hope the pics are ok and what are the going prices

Default Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver

Hi guys i have got my hands on this close combat clasp i would like to run it past the members and see if there are any red flags with it i hope the pics are ok and what are the going prices for this award in this condition i look forward to your replies

Thanks Frank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver   Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver  

Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver   Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver
    P
    Many

Hello Frank,
    I can't help with the price but it appears to be a nice original silver grade FLL Nahkampfspange!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-01-2014 at 02:20 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like a nice condition silver Friedrich Linden to me. The backplate may have fallen out and needed to be reseated, but who knows when? Oddly enough, the finish on the front does not look to match the reverse side finish, so it might have been resilvered? Silver clasps generally run in the $600-700 range-roughly.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi guys here is a picture of the front of the clasp without the camera flash do you still think it has still been re-silvered
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver  

Here are a few close ups of detail e.t.c
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver   Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver  

Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver   Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver  

Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silver  

A difficult call to say. The silver finish looks Very even and complete-which is not common to see with the age of these clasps today, but who knows? It May have been why the backplate was once out and reset? But, in any case, if it Was done, whoever did it did a very conscientious job of it and did it right. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it overly much. Is this a piece you are looking to buy or sell?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

My example to compare...

Nahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silverNahkampfspange FLL ccc silver

Cheers guys thanks for the replies i have it in my possession but not paid for it yet just wandered what the going rate are for these in this condition

Rgds Frank