MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nahkampfspange medalj in Silver

Article about: by Sebastian Well, I collect, and sell, to get other items I need, like saving up for a mp40 etc.. I like to have these stuff for a while and then sell them, like my Lugers I will keep them

Default Re: Nahkampfspange medalj in Silver

Quote by Sebastian View Post
    Well, I collect, and sell, to get other items I need, like saving up for a mp40 etc.. I like to have these stuff for a while and then sell them, like my Lugers I will keep them for a loong time, but a helmet or two I might sell in some years to get more money..
    Well,if you "collect & sell". You shouldn't need to ask what it'll be worth in a year or two. This is a forum not a price guide,for "a year or so's" time. Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange medalj in Silver
    P
    Many

Why don't you just respect my intresset?..
    If you don't like that I want to remove some of my items later on to get new once, then don't have the intresst in posting a comment on my threads,
    If you don't see my point, then let it be.
    jeez

Don't ask about originality & then harp on about values! I've no main interest in your item,i was only trying to help. But when "what's it worth" is thrown back in ones face. How or what do other genuine collectors make of it? Stewy

Well, I don't know what to say really, do I want to spend a 100 or a 1000 $ more that I should ?
    Do I get my money back if I need more money if I get hard times, economic and so on?
    I know a lot collectors haveing a hard budgect so they need to sell a few things.

Wouldn't you agree this conversation is over my friend, let's just forget this and no hard feelings? :P

Well, I don't know what to say really, do I want to spend a 100 or a 1000 $ more that I should ?
    Do I get my money back if I need more money if I get hard times, economic and so on?
    I know a lot collectors haveing a hard budgect so they need to sell a few things.

Wouldn't you agree this conversation is over my friend, let's just forget this and no hard feelings? :P
    Nobody wants to waste their hard earned cash,me included. But how can one speculate on values in a year or so's time? When you've bought said item,ask when you're ready to sell it how much is the going rate. Call me old fashioned,but this is not "Antiques roadshow". No hard feelings,it's your call. Stewy

It`s a original ccc from FLL.But not a silver grade,it´s a bronce clasp.

cheers
    Joachim

KSH
    ?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    It`s a original ccc from FLL.But not a silver grade,it´s a bronce clasp.

cheers
    Joachim
    I fully agree, as I have already stated earlier - an original Bronze grade.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 03:56 PM.

What do you think I can sell it for after a year or two?
    Sebastian
    Why would you want to do that?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Never mind, I'm going after a Luger instead of this

?

We all collect for different reasons and ours is not to reason why if someone wants to sell an item after a period of time so lets not go down the road of questioning differences in collecting ethics. Anyone can spend his or her money however they want.
    Prices can be discussed but only current and past monetary values are relevent. Trying to second guess the value of an item in one year, two years or ten years is an imprecise science and no member should ask others to speculate on the future value of their items as it is impossible to tell.
    If you want current market prices there are a plethora of dealer sites to use as reference. Bear in mind that dealer prices are not true collector to collector values.
    If anyone wants to know the prices in a years time then wait a year and you will know!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast