Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nahkampfspange No marked

Article about: Hello, fellow offers this badge. Is it original? Thank you, Best regards zdenislav

Default Nahkampfspange No marked

Hello, fellow offers this badge. Is it original?
    Thank you, Best regards zdenislavNahkampfspange No markedNahkampfspange No markedNahkampfspange No markedNahkampfspange No marked

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange No marked
    P
    Many

imo its a mint original in tombak.

I'm struggling on this one. The only one I know of with anything like those eagles wings is a Juncker. But the reverse isn't or doesn't appear right. We're there unmarked Junckers? As for it being tombak Harry, you must have an idea of the maker. Which is more than I can call from those pics. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    I'm struggling on this one. The only one I know of with anything like those eagles wings is a Juncker. But the reverse isn't or doesn't appear right. We're there unmarked Junckers? As for it being tombak Harry, you must have an idea of the maker. Which is more than I can call from those pics. Stewy

Good evening gents,

I too have serious doubts about this one. As far as I knew only the gold grade presentation piece was made of tombak, this is clearly not one of those and all others were made from zinc?

I don't like the finish which is very modern looking and reminds me of current Bundeswehr badges.

The bayonet is reminiscent of S&L design but the rest of the badge is not and what is the score with the odd line of the bottom edge of the wings.

Also, the striations on the reverse look very much to me like the marks caused by a rotating abrasive disc.

I stand to be corrected but I would walk away from this one, mainly because it doesn't match any type I am familiar with and it looks factory (like yesterday) fresh.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 04-29-2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: additional comment
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Also Mark there are no "guides" for the hinge or catch. I know not all NKS had them but the ones this is trying to be did. As far as I'm aware. Stewy

Hi
    I noticed small turds on acorns. Only Steinhauer & Lück about?
    Unfortunately eagle is different : body

I better not buy.
    Probably not interesting variant
    z.

Well known copy clasp.

Regards
    Joe

Turds??? Brilliant

(The English word turd is slang for excrement. In Czech maybe "hovno"?)
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Yes unfortunately ...
    Thank you all!
    Sincerely yours zdenislav

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Turds??? Brilliant

(The English word turd is slang for excrement. In Czech maybe "hovno"?)
    Yep Mark, I think turds sums it up nicely. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast