Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

Article about: by Kradmelder S&L Clasp with Deschler Setup? Not a chance, Joachim My clasp is Deschler - look at the pommel of the bayonet for instance and other details - not S&L. Hochachtungsvoll

Default Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

Hi guys,

i want to show/share this Nahkampfspange in bronze.It is not marked,but it is a Variant from Deschler.Nahkampfspangen are my first collecting area.

The backplate have big gaps,but it is often to see on clasps from Deschler.But in my opinion it is all o.k. with it.I hope you like it.

Merry Christmas to all members of the forum
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze   Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze  

Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze   Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

The detail and quality are excellent

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I agree Nick.When i compare it with a clasp from Friedrich Linden,realy good details at the Deschler.Linden have in my opinion poor details.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze   Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze  

KSH
    ?

Wonderful Deschler, Joachim! These are perhaps my favorite of all Nahkampfspangen Here is my Deschler (these photos are very poor and do not show the obverse details properly), a different variant, this one with seven crimps to hold the backplate, which is rather unusual. The FLL clasps are mediocre compared with the Deschlers as you say All Deschlers are unmarked as far as I know.

Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronzeNahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronzeNahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

@ Kenneth. That,s a real hybrid NKA. It appears to exhibit a cross-over period in Deschler production & i'm not talking about the crimping. Thanks for showing. Stewy

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    @ Kenneth. That,s a real hybrid NKA. It appears to exhibit a cross-over period in Deschler production & i'm not talking about the crimping. Thanks for showing. Stewy
    Thank you, Stewy - could you explain what you are seeing that makes it a "hybrid"? You sure know your war badges, Stewy

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

[QUOTE=KSH;438412]Wonderful Deschler, Joachim! These are perhaps my favorite of all Nahkampfspangen Here is my Deschler (these photos are very poor and do not show the obverse details properly), a different variant, this one with seven crimps to hold the backplate, which is rather unusual. The FLL clasps are mediocre compared with the Deschlers as you say All Deschlers are unmarked as far as I know.

Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronzeNahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronzeNahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

Wow,Wow,Wow Kenneth,what a "hammer" clasp from Deschler.I know this variant from Deschler and I still looking and searching for it.The finish of your clasp is wonderful.Many thanks for showing your clasp.

Yes i agree,all clasps from Deschler unmarked.About the details,i would also say Deschler have with the best details in my opinion.Perhaps together with the clasps from Gablonz(A.G.M. u.K. and JFS).I want to show,one of my favourite clasp.

It is from JFS in very good condition.I say it,for me one of the best details.I hope you like it also guys.

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Stewy,

please help us/me.Why it is a hybrid?The pin is for me typical for Deschler.Also the catch.Crimping also,you said it.

At last,the clasp itself.

KR
    Joachim

S&L Clasp with Deschler Setup?

KSH
    ?

[QUOTE=Kradmelder;438434][QUOTE=KSH;438412I want to show,one of my favourite clasp.

It is from JFS in very good condition.I say it,for me one of the best details.I hope you like it also guys.[/QUOTE]

Definitely one of the best Nahkampfspangen out there! JFS have good quality on all their products. Thank you for showing!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast