Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

Article about: by Kradmelder S&L Clasp with Deschler Setup? Not a chance, Joachim My clasp is Deschler - look at the pommel of the bayonet for instance and other details - not S&L. Hochachtungsvoll

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    S&L Clasp with Deschler Setup?
    Not a chance, Joachim My clasp is Deschler - look at the pommel of the bayonet for instance and other details - not S&L.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange Typ Deschler in bronze
    P
    Many

Quote by KSH View Post
    Not a chance, Joachim My clasp is Deschler - look at the pommel of the bayonet for instance and other details - not S&L.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth
    I am not a gambler.I take the S&L back.My last tryeschler shared their design with Hobacher and Rudolf Souval,so i say Souval clasp with Deschler setup.Stewy you make me poor.....My head is smoking.

Right,i'll try. Kenneth,i think your Deschler NKA exibits 1.7.1 hardware. On a 1.7.2 badge. That's why i say it's a hybrid/crossover. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Right,i'll try. Kenneth,i think your Deschler NKA exibits 1.7.1 hardware. On a 1.7.2 badge. That's why i say it's a hybrid/crossover. Stewy
    You bring me complete to the "wood way" stewy.....

KSH
    ?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    I am not a gambler.I take the S&L back.My last tryeschler shared their design with Hobacher and Rudolf Souval,so i say Souval clasp with Deschler setup.Stewy you make me poor.....My head is smoking.
    No way The details involved with the backplate (crimping etc) definitely identifies it as a Deschler. Souval and Hobacher looks very different in this respect. Look also at the fine lines running horizontally on the reverse of my clasp - typical Deschler trait.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

KSH
    ?

Thank you, Stewy - but what separates the 1.7.1 from the 1.7.2 when we are speaking of the clasp itself? I thought the different types were all down to hardware?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by KSH View Post
    Thank you, Stewy - but what separates the 1.7.1 from the 1.7.2 when we are speaking of the clasp itself? I thought the different types were all down to hardware?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.
    Hi Kenneth,for me apart from the hardware. "Blood gutter" & grenade are different. Crimping method for the backplate differs slightly too IMO. Stewy

Hi Kenneth,for me apart from the hardware. "Blood gutter" & grenade are different. Crimping method for the backplate differs slightly too IMO. Stewy
    Thank you for explain stewy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2