Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK

Article about: Hi there, can anyone please tell me if these Nahkampfspange are the real deal??? Many thanks

Default Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK

Hi there, can anyone please tell me if these Nahkampfspange are the real deal??? Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK   Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK  

Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK   Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Nahkampfspanges: FLL and AGMuK

Jay,
    Any chance you can post bigger pics please? These are little on the small side to be able to see the details clearly and give any definite answer.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Adrian they're the best pic's I was sent I'm afraid

?

Can you ask for anymore? From these it is really hard to make judgement either way, the details, especially the makers marks are hard to make out clearly. I can't even compare to known originals and draw any conclusions.
    Maybe one of the others can offer something more but if I were you I would pass unless better pics are supplied or at the very least get them on an inspection period.....
    These aren't the cheapest awards so a decent seller should understand the need for better quality images.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Mikey G
    ?

Jay,

The first picture looks very similar to the Close Combat Clasp I purchased from a reputable dealer here in Germany, especially the medal's patina and color of the steel backing. The maker marks of FEC Peekhaus and Friedrich Linden, Luedenscheid are also very similar to mine.

The second badge in gold is also similar to other versions I've seen; gold badge with black steel backing. Although I must note, your version is devoid of all the black coloring on the reverse of the plate. Usually you can see traces of black on the backing. I'm not saying this is not real, the maker marks are consistent with one version of FEC Peekhaus and what appears to be AUSF A.G.M.u.K Gablonz. After over 65 years, I suppose this might be expected. Loss of finish on these badges is highly common.

Hi Mikey, the second clasp is being sold as bronze class not gold but if you think it is gold then it's a bargain!? And Adrian, I'll contact him and ask for better pic's. Cheers to both of you for taking the time to answer me

Mikey G
    ?

Jay,

From the pix it certainly appears to be gold. Like I said, the black backing is consistent with other gold authentic badges I've seen over time. It's difficult to tell through pix, but it looks gold to me. The color of the clasp in bronze is consistent with other examples I've seen, but the 2nd one looks, well, gold. Hopefully I'm not ging color blind

Quote by Mikey G View Post
    Jay,

From the pix it certainly appears to be gold. Like I said, the black backing is consistent with other gold authentic badges I've seen over time. It's difficult to tell through pix, but it looks gold to me. The color of the clasp in bronze is consistent with other examples I've seen, but the 2nd one looks, well, gold. Hopefully I'm not ging color blind
    cool, i'll try and get some more pic's sent thru then post them, thanks again!!!