Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)

Article about: Part of a collection I have been offered. The gold one I would say is a fake, as there is no maker name opposite the FLL logo and the detail is soft. The bronze looks like a casting.

?

Default Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)

Part of a collection I have been offered. The gold one I would say is a fake, as there is no maker name opposite the FLL logo and the detail is soft. The bronze looks like a casting.

Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Nahkampfspanges in gold and bronze (JFS and FLL)

I would walk away from all parts of the collection you've been offered. Nothing from it is filling me with confidence. I hope the seller isn't under the impression they're selling originals?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Unfortunately he thinks they are good. The auction house they supposedly came from didn't do so well on a Google search, with several other complaints about fake items. This pair pretty much did it for me. There are however some genuine items, but not worth the asking price of the collection. Thanks again for the help on this.

?

It would be nice to see better whole pictures from the clasps.
    I have never seen a second patter JFS fake yet, maybe this one is a repainted original. The FLL is a common fake.