Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation Please

Article about: I am looking for confirmation on this badge that it is good. It looks good to me as compared to other examples on the forum. I am able to pick this up for \\$350 US. The condition is quite nic

Default Nahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation Please

I am looking for confirmation on this badge that it is good. It looks good to me as compared to other examples on the forum. I am able to pick this up for $350 US. The condition is quite nice IMHO but the price reflects it. All opinions are appreciated.
    John

Nahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation PleaseNahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation PleaseNahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation PleaseNahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation PleaseNahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation Please
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

To me it is a nice 1.31 AGMUK double side crimp with the sloppy " U " as in Mr durante's new book with good finish remaining . The people with more experience than me will be along shortly so wait for their comments .

I don't know the numbers assigned to these in Tom's book but, it looks like a good original to me as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the replies. Much appreciated.
    John

It almost looks like its a blue plate variation? Might be wrong...

Quote by John4022 View Post
    It almost looks like its a blue plate variation? Might be wrong...
    I am not able to tel since this is my first close combat. I bought after confirmation, thanks again. I am attaching a couple of more pics in brighter daylight so someone else might be able to tell.
    John

Nahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation PleaseNahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation Please

Very nice Nahkampfspange from Gablonz!

Here is a example of a blue plate (not mine). The 2nd picture in the thread shows the plate with a blue tint to it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampspange Maker A.G.M. u. K in Bronze Confirmation Please  

Thank you John4022, mine is definitely not blue.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thank you John4022, mine is definitely not blue.
    John
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)