Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.

Article about: Hello to all , I am new to the forum and am just wondering the value of some German items as i am wanting to sell them. I have no doubt that they are original as the pictures say it all , al

?

For what it's worth guys just finished partly cleaning the close combat badge , whoever put that patina on did a good job as it took me ages to get it off! , basically the badge has a bronze like colour and underneath that a white metal of some sort. At least it was a C instead of an E on the F.E.C , i think it was just the way i took the picture. Anyway i shall continue cleaning this one and have it as a display piece.

couldn't manage to clean behind the center motif though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.
    P
    Many

See if you can write with it. Seriously, it looks like it's lead.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hmm.
    Ned just pawn in game of life.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Its twoo, it's twoo.........

Cleaning or polishing is not really a great idea.
    Badges were not 'shiney', and it won't make
    them any less fake.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree with all of the rest here.
    Here is what yours is trying to be. The crimp method on the reverse is different but, the detail should at least be of the same quality.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.   New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.  

New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.   New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Jan
    ?

That´s a real beauty Ralf (great pictures too)! Thank you for sharing it!

Best.

Jan

Quote by Jan View Post
    That´s a real beauty Ralf (great pictures too)! Thank you for sharing it!

Best.

Jan
    Thank you Jan!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes Ralph,so have to look a original A.G.M u. K clasp.

I know your clasp,but it is always nice to see!A real keeper for sure.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    My work here is done. I'm needed elsewhere now. I'm needed wherever outlaws rule the west. Wherever innocent women and children are afraid to walk the streets. Wherever a man cannot live in simple dignity, and wherever a people cry out for justice.
    Ned,... About this photo and the quote, It seems they apply to one another in an unintended(?) irony , regarding the quote referring to taking down "outlaws ruling in the west"(sorry, I couldnt help myself!)

Jimm, sorry about the news.. We all get bit. You have made a great start by coming here, though. You will learn a lot of info from now on. We have tons of knowledge and reference material in the archives. Welcome!
    Dean.

?

Great pictures , many thanks i have noticed that the spelling on the back of mine for Gablonz is wrong as it says Gauionz. Yours is a lovely badge.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast