Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

please youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspange

Article about: good morning to all of you ... i would like to buy thise nahkampf spange , seller would like to have 120 euro for it but im not so sure if its a good or fake spange . a bargain or crap ? tha

Default please youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspange

good morning to all of you ...
    i would like to buy thise nahkampf spange , seller would like to have 120 euro for it
    but im not so sure if its a good or fake spange .

a bargain or crap ?

thanks in advance!
    gr andreas

please youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspangeplease youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspangeplease youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspangeplease youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspangeplease youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspangeplease youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement please youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspange
    P
    Many

Fake.

Look the material used. It should be zinc based.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well thanks a lot Ade
    you saved me a chrismas present for the miss

thanks for fast response !

have a nice day !
    gr andreas

It's a cast fake 2nd pattern Large Font AGMuK CCC from our old friend Carsten Staegemeier. The detailing is soft and the set up is slightly off, and as Ade says this should be zinc yet is actually made from buntmetall which is a red flag. The backplate retaining tabs appear to be a part of the casting when they should have been soldered 'blobs' added after the backplate was fixed in and then bronze plated. It's also unusual to find an original badge using this method of fixing with a missing backplate, and as such should be examined closely.

Look at this example of one of his badge's reverse side, it's exactly the same, no deviations at all, and shows the fixing tabs are obviously already 'cast in'.

Regards, Ned.

please youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspange please youre opinion for this bronce nahkampfspange
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

sorted that one out.