Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?

Article about: Hello everyone I'm in the process of ordering my first NSDAP party pin and just want to double check its all ok. Its a RZM M1/25. The pictures are from the dealer. All comments welcome. Than

?

Default About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?

Hello everyone

I'm in the process of ordering my first NSDAP party pin and just want to double check its all ok. Its a RZM M1/25. The pictures are from the dealer.

All comments welcome.

Thanks
    Alex

About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?
    P
    Many

?

Hello Alex
    Good !!
    cordially
    Didier

Hello sorry I can t say yes or no for sure. Personally I m curious about the very clean look on the reverse (no patina). Please check the following thread for what looks to be a similar if not the same pin. Best regards.

NSDAP party member badge from ukraine RZM 1/25

Edit: my apologies Alex reading further into that post the badge in question was given the thumbs up. I would agree with Dieter's opinion as a good badge. Best regards

The badge looks fine to me, it's in really nice condition and is a great pick up mate!

Totally genuine, and in excellent condition.

good badge.

?

Many thanks to everyone for your replies, always best to have these things forum varified. I will post some more pictures when I get it in hand.

Alex

?

Hello everyone,

I received the badge a little while ago but only just got around to taking some photos. It doesn't look as mint as it did in the seller's pictures, I think a touch of Photoshop may have been used but I'm still happy with it as long as its original.

Alex
    About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?About to purchase a NSDAP party pin - opinions?

The badge is fine mate, a nice Rudolf Reiling badge.