Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, I'm about to purchase an Adolf Hitler Abzeichen. Here are the two in which I'm interested. The first one is 149\\$, the second 199\\$. What do you guys think? Annoyed from this ads? &nb

?

Default Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

Hi guys,

I'm about to purchase an Adolf Hitler Abzeichen. Here are the two in which I'm interested. The first one is 149$, the second 199$. What do you guys think?

Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Abzeichen
    P
    Many

No good. These are fantasy badges.

(Apart from that, the maker code M1/129 seen on the second badge was never used on genuine party badges, and its "coffin shaped" pin plate is also found on fake/fantasy badges only. Furthermore, NSDAP "sympathizer badges" would not be RZM marked anyway.)

?

Really? Damn. Does anyone know the seller Snyder's Treasures? That's where I've found these two and they have a LOT of stuff on there.

Quote by Reich View Post
    Really? Damn. Does anyone know the seller Snyder's Treasures?
    Run away screaming.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Run away screaming.
    Scam?

Well known purveyors of junk!....

?

Thank you very much. I'm extremely glad to know this as I was interested by a couple of items.

There should be a list of scam sellers here. Speaking of which, does anyone have any opinion on War-Relics.com?

Greetings,

I have never bought from them (war-relics.com), but one look at this SMGT-101 British WW2 DDay Knuckle Duster trench knife « War Memorabilia | War Antiques | German Weapons | USA British and Japanese Weapons on anyone's militaria-website would be more than enough to give me the "wave-off" on considering any other purchases.

Regards,

Lance

Adolf Hitler Abzeichen

It is a complete fantasy post-WWII's construct, yet comes with a convincing "story." Standing by, for others who's father carried one ashore... sure he did.

?

I have bought the following items from them in the past and have received positive feedback from members of this forum :

1. SMGM-03 Iron Cross 2nd Class Wachtler & Lange
    2. SGMI-101 NSDAP Visor Cap Eagle
    3. SMGA-339 War Merit Cross 2nd class With Swords Early War
    4. SMGA-342 German Eastern Front Medal Early

Therefore your answer makes me anxious. It would mean a lot for me if you could have a look at the links I posted and tell me what you think.

Snyder has some legit items, a lot of bad items, and some pure fantasy items that never existed in the period. The descriptors are colorful and embellished to say the least. Legit items can be found there, but no novice should ever consider buying items from his site. You must know your items well, know the market in terms of value, and be prepared for curt, short communication and bad packaging. Unless you really know your items, avoid at all costs.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast