Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Deutschland Ist Erwacht party badge

Article about: Is this original party badge? pin on the back looks OK to me but i never heard of the badge Deutchland "Ist" Erwacht? Thank you, Val

Default Deutschland Ist Erwacht party badge

Is this original party badge? pin on the back looks OK to me but i never heard of the badge Deutchland "Ist" Erwacht?

Thank you, Val
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutschland Ist Erwacht party badge   Deutschland Ist Erwacht party badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutschland Ist Erwacht party badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutschland Ist Erwacht party badge

Hi Val, it is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

KSH
    ?

Interesting, I have never seen these with a ribbon separating the words "Deutschland" and "Erwacht - I have seen them with a star there instead. These date from the period after Hitler became Reichskanzler, now Germany IS awoken!

- Kenneth

Nice early pin! Did you get it?

Kirby

Your Badge is 100% original and is the type III of the three types of "DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE" badge.It was the only one in the propaganda series that was produced in copper instead of nickel/silver as were all the others.Carl

Bear in mind Deutschland Ist Erwacht are original period items. Deutschland Erwacht badges are post war fantasy items.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!