Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?

Article about: so the seller says the nsdap pin is worth \\$150, i think thats way high or he id too hahaha.. he says it has no rzm mark, making it an early example ......what do you guys think??????????????

Default Re: dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?

so the seller says the nsdap pin is worth $150, i think thats way high or he id too hahaha..
    he says it has no rzm mark, making it an early example ......what do you guys think??????????????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?
    P
    Many

any help guys??? i do not think the deschler is worth 150??

This site may help you http://parteiabzeichen.ch/ You have to log in but theres a wealth of information inside.

If it were me I would pass on the party pin. If it's simply a nice representative example you want, then they are available for alot less than $150

$150 is too much, as stated above... I haven't been into this for very long but taking condition, maker, period and markings on back into account and comparing to similar pieces online I'd say it's worth no more than $110 tops. I wouldn't be all that interested in it altogether as there's definitely better ones out there to be found, just like Glenn66 said.

Quote by slados28 View Post
    haven't seen a ges. gesch badge with a Deschler pin before though...
    There are quite a few of them kicking about. The pin plate is original to the badge, and the badge was made by Deschler. I covered these Deschler badges as well as many more Deschler variants in my upcoming book, and was able to prove the connection between dies used for these badges, and dies used later for (some of) the M1/52 marked badges by Deschler. The obverse is also typically "Deschler". There are miniature badges, as well as lilliput badges that have only Ges.Gesch. and an attachment plate marked Deschler.

When early badges show up with a makers name on the plate (this is known from Hoffstätter etc as well) it can only mean that the maker, whos name is on the plate, made the badge, or sold/gave a load of "his" attachments (attachments that he had bought from an attachment maker and had his own details impressed on them) to another maker. Or that this maker sub-contacted out an order for badges, and supplied the attachments. In this case though, as i said, i have already researched these specific badges, so no need to speculate here, it was made by Deschler no doubt!

Very informative, looking forward to the book!

Here's a mini/liliput Party badge with Ges Gesch only. At 10mm wide, it may be the smallest NSDAP Party badge made! It's not a Deschler, like the badge posted earlier in the thread. And incidentally, the Deschler has the typical Deschler font that can be seen on 30mm GPB's.

Green

dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Mark, i will see your 10mm and raise you by 11mm.
    Yes, the miniatures are usually around 12,5-14,5mm. Some really tiny ones are known, like yours and this 11mm stickpin here. This one actually belongs in the Ugly thread. To be fair though, depending on who was making the badge and what tooling/knowledge they had, its very hard to get all the details onto a surface of 1cm.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post

dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?dvg &nsdap pins, are they real?
    Posting that beautiful Eduard Gösel badge ever so casually next to the liliput example is just mean, amazing badge... congrats!

Slados28

You, my friend, have a very good eye!! That is like a blonde with long legs walking in!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast