Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Fake/Repro Parteiabzeichen

Article about: Ladies, Gents Every few days a Party badge is posted for authentication and whether it's an easy-to-spot fake or not, it's a question new collectors and old ask frequently. With this in mind

Default Fake/Repro Parteiabzeichen

Ladies, Gents

Every few days a Party badge is posted for authentication and whether it's an easy-to-spot fake or not, it's a question new collectors and old ask frequently. With this in mind, it may be a good idea, and fun, to start a thread with examples of fake Party badges. Generally, we like to only post authentic pieces but I think this will have some value to collectors.

I'll start with a fake not too often encountered and will fool many.

Mark

Fake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro Parteiabzeichen

This one, below, is the same as Jo's posted fake. It's a Japanese fake.

Fake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro Parteiabzeichen

Here are a couple different badges, but closeups because a couple are watermarked with a dealer's name and I'm not gonna call him out.

1 and 2 are the Japanese fake fonts. 3 and 4 are different fake fonts.

Fake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro Parteiabzeichen
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake/Repro Parteiabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

This is a great thread idea! It's important to study both genuine and fake examples.

The RZM/Ges. Gesch. combination isn't a sure sign of authenticity or lack thereof, but I have noticed that it's on a lot of the better fakes.

Quote by Erno View Post
    This is a great thread idea! It's important to study both genuine and fake examples.

The RZM/Ges. Gesch. combination isn't a sure sign of authenticity or lack thereof, but I have noticed that it's on a lot of the better fakes.
    Thank you, Erno. It's important to know your enemy, in this case, the fake badge. I think it's an important thread and it should grow.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

And another:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake/Repro Parteiabzeichen   Fake/Repro Parteiabzeichen  

Regards,

Steve.

Terrific idea Mark! Some of these copies are very good, certainly good enough to fool this little colonial so any extra help we can have to guard against being caught is a bonus. Great idea mate, well done!

FIG.CB.53 The "F.R" Lilliput reproduction.

The epoxy resin and tin Eastern European produced reproduction.

Two M1/128 reproductions

Another no name brand reproduction

Post 6, the F.R Lilliput reproduction is actually a very rare badge to find. Other fakes made using similar reverse markings are known and seen often, but the Lilliput Parteiabzeichen fake, is rare. I bought it as "Genuine" from a site you all know in the USA, and paid the asking price of $100.- even though i knew it was a fake, because i needed it for the book. Here is another fake F.R badge for sale as genuine on Erelmilitaria:
    Fake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro ParteiabzeichenFake/Repro Parteiabzeichen

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast