Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin

Article about: Beware, the following stickpin listed on eMedals, is a 1980`s fake. I did mail them, and let them know that this very badge is covered in my Party Badge book, but it still stands, for sale a

Should have MM: Ges Gesch,(-In the early days the Swedish nazi parties ordered pins from Germany)
    Wrong backside,should have glossier metal on the back,wrong brooch pin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin
    P
    Many

Quote by pilserboll View Post
    Should have MM: Ges Gesch,(-In the early days the Swedish nazi parties ordered pins from Germany)
    Wrong backside,should have glossier metal on the back,wrong brooch pin

Can you show the reverse side of the badge? Not giving you a hard time but I see nothing wrong with the badge.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

It looks to me like the one on the left is a later strike using the same die as the one on the right. The letters look to be in the exact same style and orientation, but fatter.

Quote by Erno View Post
    It looks to me like the one on the left is a later strike using the same die as the one on the right. The letters look to be in the exact same style and orientation, but fatter.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. It looks to have been polished longer, perhaps.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

nevermind, misread

Quote by silvermetalflake View Post
    Please do not post just links as the item will not be able to be seen when the auction is ended.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by silvermetalflake View Post
    Wow, that is an eye opener. I bid on that pin last year but dropped out when the bidding got too high. Thanks for posting. Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Wow, that is an eye opener. I bid on that pin last year but dropped out when the bidding got too high. Thanks for posting. Al
    Really be careful when it comes to these rounded out fonts .. now , that being said , you will see some original badges with a rounded font appearance ( M1/13 Lauer ) but under even slight magnification the hand work versus the machine milled becomes apparent . Did well to avoid that fake .

?

Thanks, I added it to my Fake stickpin thread to keep track of all these for other collectors.

Fake or Fantasy Stick Pins

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast