Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gold party badge

Article about: No expert, but this one has some of the required points. The maker's name is off centre to the plate, there are not marks on the leaves......? Font looks pretty spot on....only my opinion ;-

Default Re: Gold party badge

No expert, but this one has some of the required points. The maker's name is off centre to the plate, there are not marks on the leaves......?
    Font looks pretty spot on....only my opinion ;-)

Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold party badge
    P
    Many

Quote by StuG III View Post
    No expert, but this one has some of the required points. The maker's name is off centre to the plate, there are not marks on the leaves......?

Tom
    The letter "I" isn't like a spike, and the legs of the "H" aren't that thin. The O isn't rectangular. The dash looks ok... So do the numbers on the back... I also like the red enamel... Please take some better pictures of the lettering on the front!

It's original, if Jo says its original then it is.

Ok! I was just trying to point out some details! I'm not an expert thus why i said 'wait for more opinions' !! If sandgroper says "if Jo says its original then it is" then it is!!!

?

Gold party badge

Gold party badge

Gold party badge
    Kind of hard to see it in the pics but the red bit is somewhat translucent with the raised waves behind it.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    It's original, if Jo says its original then it is.
    Oh, okay. I did not see that Jo had okayed it, but happy to think that I came to the correct conclusion. :-)

Tom

Sorry boys, I didn't mean to come across sounding rude, but Jo's word on these things is worth going with I reckon.

Quote by minzi View Post
    Gold party badge

Gold party badge

Gold party badge
    Kind of hard to see it in the pics but the red bit is somewhat translucent with the raised waves behind it.
    Mate these pictures shows it's authenticity better than the others! The letters I and H are matching perfectly with the details of the article!!! The O follows as well!!!! Sorry for misjudging!!! This is an original badge!!! Sorry again!!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Sorry boys, I didn't mean to come across sounding rude, but Jo's word on these things is worth going with I reckon.
    No harm done mate, I know Jo and if he says OK it's OK by me. I reckon he is the leading authority on TR enamel badges.

Tom

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Sorry to tell about but after reading the article myself i think this one is from the 80's! It doesn't follow any of the details an original Fuess Golden badge must have... Better wait for other's opinions!
    I would just like to ask, how many of these badges have you actually owed or handled?

I have had a few and in my opinion this one is ok.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast