Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

GPB Named, Researched and Minty :)

Article about: Forum It's been long time coming and it's been difficult to post this Goldenes Parteiabzeichen. Not only because I haven't had time to take pictures, and I'm still not satisfied with them, b

Excellent! Bravo!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GPB Named, Researched and Minty :)
    P
    Many

Outstanding Mark

You must be over the moon with this purchase !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you, Ade!

Nick, yes, it's one of my favorite pieces Thank you gents for looking!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Mark, thank you for posting your GPB and the associated documents. Whenever these type of things are posted I'm very interested but don't tend to comment unless I feel I have something useful to add. For me, the research is as important as the piece itself. I can admire the design and the craftsmanship and these things have there own aura too, but being able to make some historical sense of them is very satisfying.

Regards, Philip

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    Mark, thank you for posting your GPB and the associated documents. Whenever these type of things are posted I'm very interested but don't tend to comment unless I feel I have something useful to add. For me, the research is as important as the piece itself. I can admire the design and the craftsmanship and these things have there own aura too, but being able to make some historical sense of them is very satisfying.

Regards, Philip
    Couldn't agree more, Philip! It's interesting to know what someone's role was in the whole giant mess. And please feel free to post anything you wish, freely, on my threads I try to be informative yet very lighthearted. Thank you for posting.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2