Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

This has me perplexed ... ?

Article about: Hello all. I was gifted with this stick pin party badge a few days ago. I've traversed the threads here and STILL can't be 100% sure that it's the fake I presume it is. Any comments would be

Default This has me perplexed ... ?

Hello all.

I was gifted with this stick pin party badge a few days ago. I've traversed the threads here and STILL can't be 100% sure that it's the fake I presume it is. Any comments would be very gratefully received please. It was found in the office desk drawer of a recently deceased man who did occasional business in eastern Europe but we have no idea at all where he acquired this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This has me perplexed ... ?
    P
    Many

I thought you'd all leap on this with screams of "FAKE!!!" so I'm surprised thus far. Time yet though ...

MAP
    ?

Not my area. Give it a bit. Someone should be around.

I've heard this is a good resource. Although never registered or used it myself.

Parteiabzeichen
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Not my area. Give it a bit. Someone should be around.

I've heard this is a good resource. Although never registered or used it myself.

Parteiabzeichen
    It is a good resource implemented and maintained by Jo Rivett, but unfortunately it's no longer free. It recently changed to a paid subscription. try posting it on this thread, it gets a lot of feedback:

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Regards, Al

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    It is a good resource implemented and maintained by Jo Rivett, but unfortunately it's no longer free. It recently changed to a paid subscription. try posting it on this thread, it gets a lot of feedback:

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Regards, Al
    Ahhh..so that is Jo's website. Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yes, if this were your area of collecting I would say it's well worth the money to subscribe as it's a wealth of information. Otherwise as a casual collector of badges this forum provides enough info to navigate the landmines.

Thanks all.

Hi lensman,
    I have the same. I think it is real, but others say not.
    Do you have news?
    Look at my:
    Badge NSDAP - is it real?

The pin in the OP is a known fake.