Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heim ins Reich Authenticity

Article about: Hi all, I recently bought this Heim ins Reich badge with maker mark FR on the back. I've seen some controversy over the authenticity of FR badges. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the

Default Heim ins Reich Authenticity

Hi all, I recently bought this Heim ins Reich badge with maker mark FR on the back. I've seen some controversy over the authenticity of FR badges. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the authenticity of this one?Heim ins Reich Authenticity

- - ------- - -

Back of badge. Sorry the photos are rotated.

Heim ins Reich Authenticity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heim ins Reich Authenticity
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome again.

Not my area of expertise but when I'm not sure I use the forum search bar at the top right.

I like the look of yours. The enamel seems to be of a higher quality than most fakes and the pin set up appears to be correct.

Here is an example that was given the thumbs up. It looks like a match to yours.

Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?

And here is a low quality fake

Party Pin Heim Ins Reich, opinions?

But look further at other examples (link below) until someone with more experience opines.

https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...&sa.x=0&sa.y=0
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you! I thought the enamel, lettering, and pin plate was similar to other early examples of early supporter pins I both own and have seen, but I've read elsewhere that some believe the FR maker to always be fake. Hard to tell. Thank you for your input!

MAP
    ?

Not sure about the maker issue. If these are fake, they are of good quality. Let's see what others say.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yours is an authentic piece. There are fakes of this maker, but there are clear indications on the fake pieces.
    Last edited by carpediem; 02-19-2020 at 09:28 PM.