Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My First Nun Erst Recht party badge

Article about: Hello Gents , thought i'd share with you all a few badges that i received today , this is my first "now more than ever" badge which i received from Jo today. Once again sorry for t

?

Default My First Nun Erst Recht party badge

Hello Gents , thought i'd share with you all a few badges that i received today , this is my first "now more than ever" badge which i received from Jo today. Once again sorry for the poor pics , i'll get a new camera soon (but TR militaria comes first )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Nun Erst Recht party badge
    P
    Many

Nice Indeed

A scarce Abzeichen der Burdezeit (Badge of the Burden Times), first made and worn when the NSDAP was banned in November 1923 after the failed Putsch as a way to display support to the party without breaking the law because the badge did not display the party name. The swastika, not yet recognised as an official Nazi symbol, was allowed on the badge. The Weimar government issued another decree in late January 1924 that banned these badges. The ban was lifted in February of 1926. This motto badge was made as late as the early 1930's. Anyone could buy and wear one. The badge was produced in two different sizes, 17 and 23 mm.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Great information Nick , many thanks

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Nice Indeed

A scarce Abzeichen der Burdezeit (Badge of the Burden Times), first made and worn when the NSDAP was banned in November 1923 after the failed Putsch as a way to display support to the party without breaking the law because the badge did not display the party name. The swastika, not yet recognised as an official Nazi symbol, was allowed on the badge. The Weimar government issued another decree in late January 1924 that banned these badges. The ban was lifted in February of 1926. This motto badge was made as late as the early 1930's. Anyone could buy and wear one. The badge was produced in two different sizes, 17 and 23 mm.

Nick
    and right on down to 13mm mate, my biggest NER is 22mm

nice badge Jim!!

?

You have some crackers there buddy , some very rare and desirable badges. Wow

Jim , some have gave me a few gray hairs my friend the HH badge is in the party badge book!

atb

Nice selection there Ewan!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

cheers Nick!