Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

National Sozialistische D.A.P pin.

Article about: Hi Guys! Long time ago I received from my grandfather Nationalsozialistische D.A.P pin and completely forgot about it. Photos: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Can you tell me

masterr
    ?

Default National Sozialistische D.A.P pin.

Hi Guys!

Long time ago I received from my grandfather Nationalsozialistische D.A.P pin and completely forgot about it.

Photos: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Can you tell me if this is original and how much is worth?

I found similar looking pin at Third Reich Pins and Tinnies and there is priced to $999.

Thank you for reply.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture National Sozialistische D.A.P pin.   National Sozialistische D.A.P pin.  

2. # ADS

?

The link is to snyders website .... most everything on that page is no good, actually almost everything on that website is junk. I would not use that website for reference unless to identify repros.

Quote by mike41 View Post
    The link is to snyders website .... most everything on that page is no good, actually almost everything on that website is junk. I would not use that website for reference unless to identify repros.
    "This is a 1 1/2 inch in diameter stick pin that Albert SPEER who I interviewed several times stated that he saw Hitler wearing this pin in the Berghof area."
    Well with that kind of provenance they've got my 1000 bucks!....

Hello Masterr and welcome to the best forum on the web.
    From your pictures I am absolutely unable to tell whether your badge is genuine TR period or not.
    I would need some indication of diameter for starters.
    The black enamel looks rather sunken...not a bad sign in itself but this is generally found on modern reproductions.
    The pin has been attached using a big blob of epoxy adhesive but this may be covering the original mounting system that has broken off.

If I were you I would keep it for the sentimental value and don't worry about the value ...it is not a lot!

Cheers
    Doug